Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical Inc.
1. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. OCPI AND COMPANY MAKE NO, AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. OCPI AND COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE. OCPI AND COMPANY ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, SECURITY, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPATIBILITY, OF THE SITE.
2. YOU AGREE THAT ACCESS TO, AND THE CONTENTS OF, THIS SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A SECURE MEDIUM AND PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL OCPI, COMPANY AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS, BE LIABLE (WHETHER BASED ON STATUTE, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, LAW OR EQUITY) TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY INCOMPLETENESS, ERRORS, SECURITY, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER LIMITATIONS IN INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOUR ACCESS OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OCPI OR COMPANY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Any information (excluding personally identifying information) from you to OCPI or Company through this Site is hereby deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and neither OCPI nor Company shall have any obligation of any kind with respect to such information and OCPI and Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and without compensation to you. OCPI and Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose without compensation to you, including without limitation for developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
6. The information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. OCPI reserves the right to change, correct, alter, delete and improve the information on the Site, and to the Products and Programs described in such information, at any time, for any reason, without notice, and neither OCPI, nor Company will be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes, corrections, alterations, deletions, or improvements.
7. Certain sections of the Site may contain information about OCPI’s and Company’s Products that may not be available in all countries. Approved indications, dosages, restrictions and product presentations may vary from country to country where such products are sold. Information that OCPI or Company publishes on the internet, including on this Site, may contain references or cross-references to Company Products, Programs and Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Company intends to announce such Products, Programs or Services in your country. Company reserves the right to limit provision of our Products, Programs and Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any Products, Programs or Services we provide. You should consult your local Company business contact for information regarding the Products, Programs and Services that may be available to you. Any offer for any Product, Program or Service made in the information on this Site is void where prohibited.
8. The Site may contain information related to medical conditions and their treatment. It is not the intention of OCPI or the Company to provide medical advice, diagnosis or recommend treatment from the Site. You should not use the information contained on the Site to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. NEITHER OCPI, NOR THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
9. Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted by and otherwise proprietary to, OCPI or Company. It is the policy of OCPI and Company to enforce their respective intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
(b) OCPI, on behalf of itself and Company, hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by OCPI or Company on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that: (i) any copy of these materials, documents or pages that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained therein; (ii) you make no modifications to the materials documents or pages; and (iii) you do not use the materials, documents or pages in any manner that suggests an association with any of Company’s Products, Programs or Services. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this Site’s contents, including materials, documents or pages, requires the prior written consent of OCPI. Each Website to which the Site links remains subject to its own copyright notices. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any Company copyright.
(c) The trademarks, trade names, logos, taglines, slogans and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered Trademarks owned by, or licensed to, OCPI, Company, and their affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting to you or any third party, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to any Trademark or other intellectual property of OCPI or Company, including but not limited to copyright or patents.
(d) Your use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other information or materials on the Site, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
10. If you believe in good faith that information on the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send OCPI a notice requesting that the materials be removed from the Site and must contain the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the owner of the infringed right or of another person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; (b) identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works; (c) a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Site; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. You can send such notice to OCPI-IntellectualPropertyLawMatters@otsuka.com
12. This Site may contain links to third party Websites and third-party information. The content of such Websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by OCPI or Company. Any such links or information provided are merely as a convenience, and neither OCPI nor Company is liable for your use of any third-party sites. In addition, a link to a third-party Website does not mean that OCPI or Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such third-party Website, or the consequences of your use thereof.